Part-time / Full-time
Maintain a social media strategy that understands all aspects of the client business and integrates PR, promotional objectives, current news, trends, etc.
Develops content strategy for social media posting on a regular basis
Create timely and engaging content optimized for the platform used and intended audience.
Conceptualize engaging and professional designs that reflect client and their brand (Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc).
Work with teams to create a solid branding message
Responsible for the growth of the account’s social following, tracking KPIs
Manages multiple accounts across the same brand or different brands
Has an understanding of holistic marketing solutions that bring value to brand growth
Creates monthly reports and proposes new initiatives and opportunities as they arise
Regular client correspondence including but not limited to status updates, creative reviews, opportunity proposals, strategic discussions.
- Assist production staff in coordinating and managing production resourcing and calendars
- Research topics using a variety of sources, including video archives, the internet, library archives and others as needed.
- Communicate with writers, directors, managers and other members of staff to ensure a smooth running of the project.
- Run errands such as purchasing supplies, props, equipment, food and other necessary items for the project.
- Produce and edit video content that adhere to company guidelines and standards to share on online channels, including social media and YouTube.
- Provide assistance as needed in all components of the production, including sound, lighting, camera, editing and postproduction.
- Perform other duties as requested by staff to ensure all necessary tasks are performed in a proficient manner that adheres to the quality expected from the company.
- Minimum 2 years editing experience
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop
- Strong understanding of video industry standard formats and media/asset management practices
- Ability to work both independently on projects as well as to collaborate in a team environment
- Highly organized with excellent communication skills.
- A self-starter/motivator who continually raises the creative bar
- Motion design and animation experience
- High level of skill with pro cameras.
- Skilled in building narratives through visual storytelling
- Thorough knowledge of digital platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.) formats and distribution.
Part-time / Full-time